HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Promoting Health, Safety and Environment is our company’s standard core value. This has been successfully achieved through the leadership and teamwork of all employees. Our HSE responsibilities are directed by our HSE vision, Policy and Strategy as well as our focus on Zero defect, Zero HSE incident everywhere, and all the time.
We will always ensure zero incidents by developing a mindset of commitment through timely intervention and reporting.
Our HSE vision is “upholding HSE as a lifestyle”
Fadings Global Energy Ltd is responsible for protecting the health, safety and environment of the community where we operate. Our long-term success depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services while protecting people and the environment. It is to the best interest of our customers, our employees and contractors and the communities in which we work.
All of Fadings Global Energy employees and contractors are responsible and accountable for the company’s achievement of continuous, statement and measurable achievement.
We will achieve our vision by
• Protecting and striving for continuous improvement of health, safety and security of our people at all times.
• Striving to eliminate all accidents and environment incidents.
• Complying with all HSE laws and regulations.
• Encouraging employee commitment to HSE regulation by setting HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes.
• Reducing waste, using energy and natural resources efficiently and intelligently.
:: Pump System
:: Marine hose test unit
:: Pressure testing